Dr. Marcy Yonker Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marcy Yonker?

March 21st, 2014

I have never been so offended or treated so badly by a doctor or their staff. They obviously have no idea what it is like to have a child in pain. They are extremely condescending. I would never recommend this doctor or this group of doctors to anyone who has a child that needs immediate attention.

April 11th, 2013

Find Another Dr.

I have NEVER met such a rude, arrogant physician. She has a terrible bedside manner and was very impatient with my child. I DO NOT recommend her.

June 15th, 2012

Too much attitude

Not at all happy with office staff. Phone calls went unreturned.Dr. Yonker at our last appointment was visibly annoyed that we were seeing her again. She chastised us that we needed to see our pediatrician unless our child's condition changed drastically. Her attitude was very off-putting.We had been advised by our pediatrician's office to follow up with her before getting a prescription refilled.If our child needs to see a neurologist again it won't be Dr. Yonker.

June 3rd, 2012

Effective Child Headache Specialist

You must be well prepared with all questions in hand and take notes! Dr. Yonkers speaks quickly with much valuable information and when your time is up, or she is done, you cannot get her back for an additional question or comment -- even if the RX is delivered to you later by the nurse and needs to be revised per the discussion in the examination room. She IS genuinely interested in my child who suffers from chronic migraines and has prescribed effective preventive medicine. I am happy with Dr. M. Yonkers AND Phoenix Children's Hospital!

March 23rd, 2011

She didn't spend much time with my child. I get the feeling that she already had her mind made up with what was wrong with my child before she even entered the room from talking with the resident who first came in to ask the questions about the problem my child was having. She seemed very cold and stern for working wirh children, maybe she would do better with older adults. I wouldn't recommend using her on based on my visit with her. Thanks for reading.

July 5th, 2017