Dr. Marcy Zwelling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcy Zwelling?

February 5th, 2015

Personal Doctor on call

Concierge Dr. Zwelling gives old-fashioned time and care to her patients. Wonderful service.

January 11th, 2015

She cares for my elderly mother. She failed to answer family members questions and Concerns showed no empathy, she yelled and actually said in anger she has other real emergencys.She yelled that and hung the phone on my face. She is rude. I would not recommend her if you area family member and have to deal with her directly. A doctor should take a special effort and be understanding and answer the families concerns. I was acting in the very best interest for my mother. My mother will be the first to backup that fact. My mom always feels that she bothers the doctors with her very health questions. Nobody, no patient should ever feel like their questions are not valid or important. It's a darn same. I have never in my entire life have been yelled at by a professional MD who has a specialty in critical care. That's high stress, not questions about ones health status. Something went wrong and I will need to make a formal complaint my mother deserves answers to all her medical questions so does her loving family.

December 15th, 2014

Prediction of Blood Pressure

About 20 years ago I was a patient of Dr. Zwelling. At that time I needed 3 antihypertensive meds to keep my BP in check. as my weight was about 175 pounds. Dr. Zwelling said that she believed that even if I were thin, I would still need an antihypertensive She was right. . I now weigh 130 lbs, but still need one med to control my pressure. This doctor can predict the future. If I ever move back to her area, I will be sure to go back to her.

April 1st, 2011

We did not have the time to wait for an hr + to see Dr. Z. Seems like a good enuf dr. but has poor time management. We felt as if the time we spent waiting mattered little to Dr. Z and staff.

July 12th, 2010

Great visit

great doctor

April 25th, 2009

double bills --

Has charged for a sick-visit and well-visit for the same appointment... Insurance will pay for only one, not the other... then she expects the patient to pay the rest.... NOT fair or ethical.

May 10th, 2016