Mardi J Bishop MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 29th, 2016
My doctor for years delivered my 9 yr old and 6 yr old. I suffered from severe postpartum depression. Dr Bishop saw me weekly and got me through it so compassionately and cared about my family all these years. She is the best doctor and will always be part of our family.

September 26th, 2013
Dr Bishop cares
What was most memorable is that Dr Bishop has compassion and professionalism and the tools/knowledge to help patients beyond just an illness or problem, she took the time to care about me and my life and made me realize I need to put my health first to help my children family and others--- Dr Bishop is the best doctor I have ever met

March 28th, 2012
A GREAT DOCTOR NEEDS TO BE COMMENDED
Professional, courteous. sweet and caring.Highly recommended for other patients who are looking for all the above traits in a doctor. She is a great asset in her profession.

September 5th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I was seeing Dr Bishop at another office and I found out that she was no longer with that practice it took a few months but I finally located her ...

June 5th, 2011
RN
Dr Bishop is the best! She listens, cares, follows up. Very caring... Her partner is HORRIBLE! Loud, rude, screams in the office. Don't know how Dr Bishop can put up with all that racket several days a week... I think she is a Saint!

February 19th, 2011
Doctor who listens
I had a previous ob/gyn who I have seen for years, last year when I went to him he spent all of 80 seconds with me and that included my pap smear. I decided to follow my best friends recommendation to see Dr Bishop. For the first time I can honestly say that I had a doctor who listened to me and cared about what I had to say. This s rare in a doctor and I highly recommend Dr Mardi Bishop to be your doctor too.

November 19th, 2010
Dr Bishop Saved My Life
I dont even know where to begin except in simple words, I owe Dr. Bishop my life. She was the doctor to diagnose me with early stage breast cancer 4 years ago when encouraging me to get a "baseline mammogram" and I was only 38 years old. There was a spot on the mammogram and I did have early stage breast cancer. She stayed with me through the whole ordeal and gave me support and encouragement to get me through it. Now I continue to see her and appreciate what she did for me. I have been cancer free and I know that I owe it to her for being so thorough and caring as my doctor. Doctor Bishop no words can say what you have done for me!

October 20th, 2010
Surgery
Dr. Bishop was recommended to me by my family doctor when we found out that I had a few tumors that needed to go. Dr. Bishop was great! I've been going to OBGYN's most of my life and have never been comfortable until now. The staff at Heathrow OBGYN is friendly but professional and Dr. Bishop is great. Her concern about my health, being sure to explain all of my option made me very comfortable. She has a great personality and is truly talented as a surgeon! Thanks Dr. Bishop!

September 12th, 2010
Well, Dr Bishop absolutely IS the VERY BEST GYN I have EVER had. I've had male and female GYNs in the past and have always felt that a woman is better suited with a level of understanding that a male GYN just cannot offer. But Dr Bishop takes it to a completely new level. She is caring, understanding and knowledgeable. From the very first visit I had with her, I have always felt like her one and only patient (I'm sure every one of her patients says the same thing). She is so extremely personable, friendly, genuine...and HUMAN!! I never feel like a patient. I really could go on endlessly about her. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend. In fact, my mom is also a patient at my recommendation. So if youre reading this because youre searching for a new GYN, trust me, I KNOW how stressful it is. But choosing Dr Bishop will be the best GYN decision you ever make!!

July 27th, 2010
She really knows her stuff
I was impressed with her attention to my issues. I didn't feel like she rushed me thru at all. I was thankful to actually feel like she heard me.

July 2nd, 2010
I started seeing Dr Bishop several years ago and liked her so much that I followed her to her new practice in Lake Mary. She always takes time to answer my questions -she is friendly and professional and addresses my concerns and questions.I would recommend her to anyone. I believe Dr Bishop to be a highly competent and wonderful doctor.

June 20th, 2010
My wife found a great doctor
I went to the office with my wife to meet her gynecologist Dr. Mardi Bishop. She was very professional and addressed my concerns about my wife's medical problems. She included me in all the conversations and I found her to be a very competent doctor after seeing doctor after doctor with my wife. We will be continuing our care with this doctor who I found to be not only personable but very compassionate to us.