Dr. Mareena Zachariah Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mareena Zachariah?

June 1st, 2015

Very rude and condescending. I have never met a doctor so nasty. Don't bother complaining I don't think anyone really cares how she treats her patients. She gives you the feeling that she is above you and you are just a bug in her world. I have never been treated in such a rude manner by a doctor. BEWARE

August 19th, 2014

Don't plan anything the day you see this doctor.

I have never waited so long to see a doctor and i was her first patient. I mean hours of waiting. Someone else wrote a review about this doctor and said she power trips. So right, she is so full of herself. I would never recommend her.

August 10th, 2012

Dr Zacharia is my favorite Dr at ECMC transplant center. She spends the most time with me and takes the time to explain any questions. I highly recommend Dr Z

July 10th, 2012

Dr. Mareena Zachariah was completely unprofessional and rude. She also mis-diagnosed a family member and seemed to be on some type of power trip. I would not even let my pet fish in her care. It is a shame she is a doctor.

March 9th, 2017