A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanislaus graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanislaus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mareeni Therese Amirthanayagam Stanislaus FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mareeni T. Stanislaus practice?
- Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Templeton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Templeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.