A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Dobke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Dobke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Dobke, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobke graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dobke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Krzysztof Dobke MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marek K. Dobke practice?
- Dr. Marek Dobke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marek Dobke practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.