Marek Gawrysz, MD
Portage Park
6318 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60634
773-286-1717
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Pat on Nov 1st, 2013

The best Md I saw so far. Dr. Gawrysz is very professional. He spends at least 30 mins with each patient. He asks many questions and listens to all my health complains each time. He was able to diagnose and treat me right. The office always reminds about follow up appointments, so I never missed any. I will highly recommend Dr. Gawrysz.

Aug 20th, 2013

Don't go there, check other reviews of this doctor.

Aug 6th, 2013

Gave me wrong prescription and wrong diagnose(without knowing my health history) ,just after one visit.

|  Not a good doctor.  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2013

The only thing he cares about is money.

|  Beware.  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2013

Don't recommend.

|  Be aware !!!! Do not go to this doctor!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

He refused to bill my incurrence, when he finally did, he refused to give me my money back after insurance covered everything. Also it took him three tries to fulfill my immigration form, that stands in his profile as one of the procedures he practice. Over all he is extremely rude. He kicked me out of his office after I came to ask why he doesn't refund me my money. Also the last thing he said me was: I hope something bad happens to you!"I got it as a threat and most likely going to see him again in court! I wish I had never ever gone there... Worst experience ever!

|  THE WORST DOCTOR EVER! Greedy and very rud  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

He took my money, got paied by my insuarence and kicked me out of his office, when I came to get my full amount of money back, saying that he wishes something bad happend to me! Stay away from him

|  still feeling great  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

After a few visits a year ago I start feeling better. I do continue visit dr. Gawrysz for rutine check ups and some tests, and I am still in a good health. Doctor is very professional and he does care about his patients. Office stuff is very friendly and professional.

|  The best doctor I know  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I was very sick.I lost about 0.80 % of my hair and I was very depressed with no energie to live or do anything. I spent a lot of money to go from doctor to doctor and no results. My symptoms was worse from day o day. I got doctor Gawrysz from Yellow Pages. After a just couple visits and few simple tests I am getting not just better -I am healtly. I got all my hair back_(georgeus-healtly, thick). No depression, full of live. Dr. Gawrysz is not just a doctor. He is a very caring , educated, live saver.I am highly recommending him for everyone.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Went in as a new patient. The receptionist was rude, didnt know what she was talking about when I asked her about insurance. Waited for over 30-minutes. Once I saw the doctor he had horrible bad side manners, didn't even answer my concerns. Overall not a good doctor to go and see.

|  A GREAT listener, kind, and straight forward  |  show details
by Marta on Jun 24th, 2010

I am a pre-medical student and was both treated by and given the opportunity to shadow Dr. Gawrysz. He is not the only doctor that I have shadowed, and I have to say that his bedside manner topped all of the others. He asks key questions and creates a calm environment welcoming the patient to remember any outstanding symptoms or questions he/she may have had. I also watched Dr. Gawrysz perform a couple of Botox injections aesthetically and with a steady hand. I would highly recommend Dr. Gawrysz as a primary care physician to anyone.

|  The best doctor!  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

Doctor Gawrysz has been my family physician for the past 15 years. He contrinues to be my doctor because he has helped me with a variety of health problems. I struggled with depression, for example. I was unable to function normally on a daily basis. Dr. Gawrysz made the correct diagnosis and three months later, I began to feel better, happier, and more energetic. I began taking medications, that Dr. Gawrysz prescribed, and my mind became clear. I trust him and I am sure he is able to help me with all of my other problems.

|  Great doctor!!!  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

He is always there for me. He is available 24 hours 7 days a week. He spends more than 30 mins with me every time. He listens to me and always gives great advises. He is nice and kind. He is my favorite doctor.

|  Great and trustful doctor!!!  |  show details
May 12th, 2010

I want to say thank you to dr. Gawrysz. I had a lot of problems with hormones. I'm young, so I was very frustated by this fact. Dr. Gawrysz is first and only one doctor who was able to help me. Now, I feel great and over control. He is very knowledgeable and available.