Dr. Marek Gawrysz, MD
Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worth to go  |  show details
by Bob on Dec 26th, 2014

I went to doctor Gawrysz with many health issues. He resolved all of them. Worth to go.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
by Ariel on Dec 10th, 2014

I am seeing this doctor for few years. I am very happy with him. He keeps healthy.

|  Healthy again  |  show details
by Peter on Nov 22nd, 2014

Dr. Gawrysz helped me to start feeling strong, healthy, and young again. I am over 50 years old male and I feel like 20 years old guy. I love my life now. You need to see Dr. Gawrysz.

|  Very good MD  |  show details
by Maria on Nov 21st, 2014

I saw this MD last week and I am very happy with the visit flow, diagnostics, and folow up. Dr. Gawrysz is very professional and friendly. He spent at least 40 minutes with me. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I will come back to see him for follow up soon.

|  Courteous and Professional Doctor  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Gawrysz is a very caring, professional, and educated physician.  My wait time is always under 10 mins and the doctor spends one-on-one time with me for at least 30 mins discussing any concerns and questions I may have. He has an alternative medicine perspective to his diagnosis and treatment. He looks at the body as a whole. I have much more energy and I am feeling great after working together with Dr. Gawrysz. The office also reminds me of my follow-up appointments. His bedside manners are excellent compared to the primary care physicians I have seen. I would highly recommend Dr. Gawrysz to my family and friends.

by Pat on Nov 1st, 2013

The best Md I saw so far. Dr. Gawrysz is very professional. He spends at least 30 mins with each patient. He asks many questions and listens to all my health complains each time. He was able to diagnose and treat me right. The office always reminds about follow up appointments, so I never missed any. I will highly recommend Dr. Gawrysz.

Aug 20th, 2013

Don't go there, check other reviews of this doctor.

Aug 6th, 2013

Gave me wrong prescription and wrong diagnose(without knowing my health history) ,just after one visit.

|  Not a good doctor.  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2013

The only thing he cares about is money.

|  Beware.  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2013

Don't recommend.

|  THE WORST DOCTOR EVER! Greedy and very rud  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

He took my money, got paied by my insuarence and kicked me out of his office, when I came to get my full amount of money back, saying that he wishes something bad happend to me! Stay away from him

|  still feeling great  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

After a few visits a year ago I start feeling better. I do continue visit dr. Gawrysz for rutine check ups and some tests, and I am still in a good health. Doctor is very professional and he does care about his patients. Office stuff is very friendly and professional.

|  The best doctor I know  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I was very sick.I lost about 0.80 % of my hair and I was very depressed with no energie to live or do anything. I spent a lot of money to go from doctor to doctor and no results. My symptoms was worse from day o day. I got doctor Gawrysz from Yellow Pages. After a just couple visits and few simple tests I am getting not just better -I am healtly. I got all my hair back_(georgeus-healtly, thick). No depression, full of live. Dr. Gawrysz is not just a doctor. He is a very caring , educated, live saver.I am highly recommending him for everyone.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Went in as a new patient. The receptionist was rude, didnt know what she was talking about when I asked her about insurance. Waited for over 30-minutes. Once I saw the doctor he had horrible bad side manners, didn't even answer my concerns. Overall not a good doctor to go and see.

|  A GREAT listener, kind, and straight forward  |  show details
by Marta on Jun 24th, 2010

I am a pre-medical student and was both treated by and given the opportunity to shadow Dr. Gawrysz. He is not the only doctor that I have shadowed, and I have to say that his bedside manner topped all of the others. He asks key questions and creates a calm environment welcoming the patient to remember any outstanding symptoms or questions he/she may have had. I also watched Dr. Gawrysz perform a couple of Botox injections aesthetically and with a steady hand. I would highly recommend Dr. Gawrysz as a primary care physician to anyone.

|  The best doctor!  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

Doctor Gawrysz has been my family physician for the past 15 years. He contrinues to be my doctor because he has helped me with a variety of health problems. I struggled with depression, for example. I was unable to function normally on a daily basis. Dr. Gawrysz made the correct diagnosis and three months later, I began to feel better, happier, and more energetic. I began taking medications, that Dr. Gawrysz prescribed, and my mind became clear. I trust him and I am sure he is able to help me with all of my other problems.

|  Great doctor!!!  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

He is always there for me. He is available 24 hours 7 days a week. He spends more than 30 mins with me every time. He listens to me and always gives great advises. He is nice and kind. He is my favorite doctor.

|  Great and trustful doctor!!!  |  show details
May 12th, 2010

I want to say thank you to dr. Gawrysz. I had a lot of problems with hormones. I'm young, so I was very frustated by this fact. Dr. Gawrysz is first and only one doctor who was able to help me. Now, I feel great and over control. He is very knowledgeable and available.