A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Lupicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Lupicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Lupicki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupicki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lupicki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Robert Lupicki MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marek R. Lupicki practice?
- Dr. Marek Lupicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Marek Lupicki practices Internal Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists.