Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marek Lupicki
Dr. Marek Lupicki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Bridge, NJ, with another office in South Amboy, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lupicki is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Raritan Bay Med Ctr - Perth Amboy and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Lupicki has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marek Lupicki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marek Lupicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.