A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutrzykowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutrzykowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutrzykowski graduated from Med Academy Of Warsaw.
Dr. Lutrzykowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski practice?
- Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski practices Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.