A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutrzykowski
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Lutrzykowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutrzykowski graduated from Med Academy Of Warsaw.
Dr. Lutrzykowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski practice?
- Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski practices Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.