A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Ma, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Ma MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marek Ma practice?
- Dr. Marek Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Marek Ma practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.