A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Marcinkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Marcinkiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Marcinkiewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcinkiewicz graduated from Medical School of Bialystok. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcinkiewicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Southside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Marcinkiewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marek Marcinkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Marek Marcinkiewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marek Marcinkiewicz practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Farmville, VA.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.