Learn more about Dr. Marek Martynowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Martynowicz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martynowicz
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Martynowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Martynowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martynowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Martynowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek A Martynowicz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marek A. Martynowicz practice?
- Dr. Marek Martynowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marek Martynowicz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Anchorage, AK.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.