Learn more about Dr. Marek Martynowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Martynowicz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Martynowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martynowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Martynowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek A Martynowicz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marek A. Martynowicz practice?
- Dr. Marek Martynowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marek Martynowicz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.