Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Marek Martynowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Martynowicz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Martynowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martynowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Martynowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Adam Martynowicz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marek A. Martynowicz practice?
- Dr. Marek Martynowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marek Martynowicz practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Sleep Medicine Doctors, Anchorage Pulmonologists, and Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners.