A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrzyglocki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Mrzyglocki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek E Mrzyglocki FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marek E. Mrzyglocki practice?
- Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists and Long Branch Cardiologists.