Learn more about Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrzyglocki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Mrzyglocki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mrzyglocki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marek E. Mrzyglocki practice?
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists and Long Branch Cardiologists.