A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mrzyglocki
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mrzyglocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrzyglocki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Mrzyglocki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek E Mrzyglocki FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marek E. Mrzyglocki practice?
- Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists and Long Branch Cardiologists.