A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nuclear Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrzyglocki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mrzyglocki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mrzyglocki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marek E. Mrzyglocki practice?
Dr. Marek Mrzyglocki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Asbury Park, NJ.
See Freehold Internists, Freehold Cardiologists, and Freehold Nuclear Medicine Physicians.