Dr. Marek Piatek Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Marek Piatek?

Piatek and patient

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Piatek for over 3 yrs, and I have to say he is the best heart doctor in Az. I don't like going to doctor's office for any reason, however found myself very sick almost died a few years back. I was in hospital when I met him . He treated me in the hospital and I felt very comfortable with him diagnosing my health needs. He is the most compassionate and understanding to my health problems. I continued with him after being released from hospital and I really trust and respect this doctor.He takes the time to listen and explains everything to you so you understand what is going on with you and what needs to be done. His staff is so helpful and really nice, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. If I had to rate him on a scale from 1 - 5, I would give him a 10! This is the only doctor I have ever felt like cared about my situation and truly was there to help me get better. Love Dr. Piatek and his staff, they are the best!

Posted on December 15th, 2014