A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Pienkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Pienkowski, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pienkowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pienkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienkowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pienkowski has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Pienkowski MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marek Pienkowski practice?
- Dr. Marek Pienkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Marek Pienkowski practices Allergy & Immunology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Allergists.