A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Pienkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Pienkowski, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pienkowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pienkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienkowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pienkowski has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Pienkowski MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marek Pienkowski practice?
- Dr. Marek Pienkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Marek Pienkowski practices Allergy & Immunology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Allergists.