Dr. Marek Walczyk MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Chicago, IL

2.8

December 6th, 2016
Doktor Walczyk nie umial pilnowac moich lekarstw ! Co miesiac byl problem. Jak bylem zly za to, to jego pani powiedziala mi zeby poszukac drugiego lekarza. Ona musi sie nauczyc, bo jest nieprofesionalna !!! Oni tylko funkcjonuja na polskich, wystraszonych ludziach !!!

November 16th, 2016
Unprofessional and poorly trained staff started complaining about me.When I complained back abot Doctor having trouble keeping my prescriptions straight, I was told to go to different doctor and asked why I'm coming here !

October 19th, 2016
He should not be practicing medicine.

January 3rd, 2016
Excellent
I have a long history of depression, tried many different antidepressants, none of them woked so much , I sow more then 10 psychiatrists, but only Dr. walczyk really seemed to care, ultimately he gave me a good deal on newest technology TMS, it took 6 weeks of treatment and now I am a new person, highly recommend him

January 3rd, 2016
Very good
Dr. walczyk is highly professional, helpful, understanding and compassionate. His fee is very reazonable, he often hepls by giving out free samples of meds, so I saved hundreds of dollars. Thanks Doc.

January 31st, 2015
THIS SO CALLED PSYCHOLOGIST NEEDS PSYCHOLOGIST HIMSELF!

December 18th, 2014
Worst doctor ever
I had appointment and I was the last person to see that day.when I come (30 minutes before ) he wasn't there.They told me dr went home because he didn't want to wait for me!!!!!!can you believe?!

October 8th, 2014
Always willing to see me
Best Dr. i have ever seen that was able to treat me and actually CARE about what drugs he gives me. I am a recovering opiate addict and he always made sure I wasn't given addicting prescriptions but ones that would help my withdrawals and mental illness. Highly recommended!

January 3rd, 2014
Very helpful
Dr, Walczyk has always been there for me in my times of need. He is very good about being on time, and there is almost never a long wait. Office is very nice, and could not have a friendlier receptionist. She is caring, helpful and very kind! Although not every appointment seems the most genuine he is still attentive and does listen, however there are alot of patients and at times you may feel as though you are being pushed along. But if you take the time to ask questions he will answer. overall a very helpful doctor. Not a pill pusher like others have said.

July 12th, 2013
Easy to get medicine from him
Easy to get prescription, --just call he gives prescriptions over the phone to pharmacy, no need for appointment. Staff has English as second language, very informal

May 23rd, 2013
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!
I have nothing but PRAISE for Dr. Walczyk. He has gone above and beyond to help my family member overcome a dependency to a prescription medication for anxiety. From day one, he was VERY understanding and courteous of the situation. He understood the issue, and assured that the disorder and addiction can be overcome. IT HAS!!! His office facility is very nice -- and his staff goes above and beyond to make the patient and his/her family comfortable. I would recommend Dr. WALCZYK 150% -- he's truly a great doctor!! THANK YOU!!

July 26th, 2012
Horrible doctor
This practice is a joke. More like a pill factory. They get you in, the dr looks like an 80's want to be mafioso and asks what do you need. Writes your script and pretty much tells u to leave! Most uncomfortable situation I have ever been in .