A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Zdarzyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Zdarzyl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Zdarzyl, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zdarzyl graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Zdarzyl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek K Zdarzyl MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marek K. Zdarzyl practice?
- Dr. Marek Zdarzyl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marek Zdarzyl practices Pediatrics near Tujunga, CA.
See Tujunga Pediatricians.