A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marel Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marel Hanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marel Ann Hanks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marel A. Hanks practice?
- Dr. Marel Hanks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marel Hanks practices Pediatrics near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Van, TX.
See Tyler Pediatricians.