Learn more about Dr. Marel Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marel Hanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marel A. Hanks practice?
Dr. Marel Hanks practices Hospitalist and Pediatrics near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Van, TX.
See Tyler Pediatricians.