Dr. Marela Velez Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 11th, 2014

Loved the Dr, wait was aweful

I loved the time I spent with this Dr. She was excellent. Understanding, respectful, concerned, empathetic, and really wanted me to know about my condition. The big downfall, the wait. My appointment was at 3:30, I got called back to a room at that time, but sat in that room until 4:30 to see the Dr. I do plan on going back, but it is just because she was great.

COPD