Dr. Maren Peterson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maren Peterson?

April 13th, 2015

Did not acknowledge important concerns

March 23rd, 2013

Not Happy

This doctor seemed to be bored with me. She didn't seem to care to listen to what I have to say about my overall health. I felt like she was just doing her job with caring about the patient. She was not friendly to me at all.

April 27th, 2012

Stiff, Unfriendly, No hint of a smile

After my wonderful doctor of 15 yrs left the clinic, at age 56 I had to choose a new one from the 1 or 2 taking new patients. I had one "new patient" and one full physical with Dr. Peterson. During the entire visits Dr. Peterson never once smiled. Her job and me seemed a burden to her. After the physical, (in this very small clinic) I was the only person in a small waiting room waiting to have blood tests. Dr, Maren walked within 2 ft of me and looked at me as if she'd never seen me before, didn't speak or smile and I'd just left her office 15 minutes earlier. It was strange and unsettling when this was supposed to be my new doctor. During the 2nd visit I asked Dr. Peterson for an anti-depressant. I'd never taken one before but this was just after the financial crash, I'm self-employed and business had dropped 80% already and I'd had to give up my $650/month health insurance. The pills prescribed didn't fit me - I felt unwell and dizzy. I called to ask to try another brand. She refused to do this without another $150+ visit to her. She had absolutely no sensitivity to the financial crash having seriously affected peoples lives. I wasn't asking for a drug for a new condition just another brand to try that may suit my body better. This told me what I needed to about this doctor. All around visitng Dr. Maren Peterson was a bad experience. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor with understanding and sensitivity to the total human condition and with a bedside manner. I was blessed with 2 fabulous doctors over 30 yrs. Dr. Peterson was a real lemon.

August 4th, 2011

Very happy with Dr. Peterson

April 29th, 2011

Avoid at all costs

Do NOT consult this medical HACK for any reason. She will argue with you, ignore your comments or input, order useless and redundant tests to inflate ...

January 6th, 2017