A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Dr. Alejandro Reyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aroostook Medical Ctr
- Elkhart General Hosp
- St. Mary`s Jefferson Memorial Hospital Baptist Hospital of Cocke County
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maressa Milagros Alejandro Reyes MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maressa M. Alejandro Reyes practice?
- Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes practices Internal Medicine near , .