Dr. Maressa Alejandro-Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maressa Alejandro-Reyes?

12 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 12 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 22nd, 2015

Wasn't so bad 1 yr ago but, not anymore I put up with this doctor for a year because it was so convienient for me to get there. But after my last visit with her I had enough of her not listing to me. She just didn't take time to listen & when she did give me a whole min to explain my problem her answer was always me being diabetic. And not just mine but every patient that walked in our appointments we're never on time we wait 1- 1 1/2 hour to be seen then when called waited another 30mins to 1 hour in the room and when she (doctor) finally got to you it only took her maybe 5 mins to see you and tell you what was wrong. I Didn't appreciate her and her staff talking about the patients either I wonder what she said about me when I left. Very unprofessional along with her staff after 5 years of going to Bella Vista Clinic this doctor has been the worst I've ever experience the WORST. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I finally switched doctors! Amen !

September 19th, 2017