A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margabandhu Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margabandhu Ramanathan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margabandhu Ramanathan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramanathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margabandhu Ramanathan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margabandhu Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Margabandhu Ramanathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margabandhu Ramanathan practices Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists.