Dr. Margaret-Mary Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret-Mary Williams?

THE BEST

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr. Williams is kind, caring, compassionate and capable.

Dr. Williams listens to my concerns.

Posted on October 12th, 2016

long-time patient

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I am continually impressed by the fact that Dr. M. M. Williams takes the time she needs to discuss any issues/problems that I may have and in spite of the pressure that she and other MDs receive to "get rid of the patient" as quickly as possible, Dr. Williams focuses on me. Invaluable and rare!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2012

She Sucks

Posted on November 15th, 2010

She has sent me to her nurses yes and they pretend they are doctors and I almost died!!! She is terrible and after 19 years burnt out she doesn't care about her patients just look at her nurses. They are all about the money and a quick fix. Inappropriate behaviour from that old fat nurse that hopefully will be retiring soon.Yet the doctor just puts people off to this one and that one when they are not doctors and have misdiagnosed numerous illnesses.....Dr. Williams should at the least oversee what her employees are doing! Drugs? Questionable? Taking serious responsibility for the care of the patients....NO

Posted on August 1st, 2010

I can inno way say that Dr.Williams is anything but a very caring and extremely capable physician. I have been seeing her for at least 15 years and wouldn't even consider another doctor. I have come to trust and depend upon her for my every medical need. Very comprehensive in her treatments. Outstanding physician.

A caring caregiver-

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Dr. Williams has been my primary care doctor for many years. She is very comprehensive and spends the time to answer all my questions. I rely on her because she has never missed reminding me (and arranging) the tests I need to stay healthy. For example, she sets up my mammo exam every year. Five years ago the mammo found DCIS (cancer). My treatment did not involve chemo because it had been found so early. I credit Dr. Williams for that! I would recommend her to every woman who wants a great doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2016