A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Cian Evans MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Evans practice?
- Dr. Margaret Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Evans practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Pathologists.