Dr. Margaret Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Oklahoma City, OK

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Hall isn't my normal doctor, but she was on call when I came in for an unexpected procedure after hours. She was so kind and eased my nerves during a really scary, stressful time. All of the nurses were so precious too! They made an awful experience so much better with their sweet encouragement. If I didn't already have a wonderful doctor I would switch to Dr. Hall immediately.

May 28th, 2014
Patient
Dr Hall is a very gentle and kind, understanding doctor, she did a wonderful job of replacing a different doctor I had seen earlier at Lakeside Women's Hospital when my doctor left. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a caring doctor. Thanks Dr Hall!!

March 11th, 2013
I have been with Dr. Hall for 15 years now. She is one incredible doctor. Since I am past my child-bearing years, she has kept me healthy by reminding me about test times. I had a younger sister that passed away from ovarian cancer (she was 40 yrs old when she died) and Dr. Hall made sure that I was tested and was safe. I ended up having a hysterectomy, and I had my ovaries taken to ensure no ovarian cancer. I would recommend her to all my friends.

March 8th, 2011
Dr. Hall is a wonderful person which makes her an amazing doctor. She truly cares about you and your baby and it shows. I didn't have an ideal labor experience, but I'm so thankful that she was my doctor through it all. I trust her 100%.