Learn more about Dr. Margaret Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Nichols, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Suny Health Science Acute Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anna Nichols MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Margaret Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Nichols practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Oneida, NY.
See Oneida Pathologists and Oneida Hematologists.