A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Nichols, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Suny Health Science Acute Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anna Nichols MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Margaret Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Nichols practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Oneida, NY.
See Oneida Pathologists.