A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Nichols, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Suny Health Science Acute Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anna Nichols MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Margaret Nichols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Nichols practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY.
See Utica Pathologists.