A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Nichols
Dr. Margaret Nichols, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oneida, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Nichols is affiliated with Oneida Healthcare Center, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and Suny Health Science Acute Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Nichols has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....