A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Roberts, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Roberts practice?
Dr. Margaret Roberts practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.