Learn more about Dr. Margaret Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Adair, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Adair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Adair MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Adair practice?
- Dr. Margaret Adair has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Adair practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Allergists and Coppell Pediatricians.