A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adair
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Adair, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Adair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Adair MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Adair practice?
- Dr. Margaret Adair has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Adair practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Allergists and Coppell Pediatricians.