A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adair
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Adair, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Adair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Adair MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Adair practice?
- Dr. Margaret Adair has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Adair practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Allergists and Coppell Pediatricians.