A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Adam, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from Stanford University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Adam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret P. Adam practice?
Dr. Margaret Adam practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Geneticists, and Seattle Neurologists.