A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Aguwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Aguwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguwa
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Aguwa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguwa graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Aguwa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ijeoma Aguwa DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret I. Aguwa practice?
- Dr. Margaret Aguwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Aguwa practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Primary Care Doctors.