A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Akpan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Akpan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Akpan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akpan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Akpan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret E Akpan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret E. Akpan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Akpan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Akpan practices Internal Medicine near Cheverly, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.