Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Altman
Dr. Margaret Altman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Pierce, FL, with other offices in Stuart, FL and Fort Pierce, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Altman is affiliated with Martin Memorial Hospital South, Suburban Hospital, Louisville, Kentucky and Audubon Hospital, Louisville, Kentucky. Dr. Altman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Altman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Altman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.
Dr. Hellway Mustafa
Fort Pierce, FL 0.14 mi10
Dr. Derek Ohlstein
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Fort Pierce, FL 0.79 mi8
Dr. Perry Lloyd III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Pierce, FL 0.85 mi39