A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Altman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Audubon Hospital, Louisville, Kentucky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anne Altman MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Altman practice?
- Dr. Margaret Altman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Altman practices Internal Medicine near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Fort Pierce Internists.