Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Ameyaw
Dr. Margaret Ameyaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ameyaw is affiliated with Geneva General Hospital, UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital and St Joseph's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Ameyaw has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Ameyaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, NY.
Dr. William Remington
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Geneva, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Zachary Williams
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Geneva, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Jose Acevedo-Ramos
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Geneva, NY 0 mi27