A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Andrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Andrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Andrin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Andrin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Andrin FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Andrin practice?
- Dr. Margaret Andrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Andrin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Branchburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.