A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Andrin is Excellent. Dr. Andrin has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Andrin, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Andrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret Andrin practice?
Dr. Margaret Andrin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Branchburg, NJ.
See Somerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Andrin, Dr. Gretchen Andrin, Dr. Gretta Andrin, Dr. Madge Andrin, Dr. Maegan Andrin, Dr. Maggie Andrin, Dr. Mamie Andrin, Dr. Margarete Andrin