Learn more about Dr. Margaret Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Price MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Price practice?
- Dr. Margaret Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Price practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists and Bryn Mawr Child Psychiatrists.