A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Appleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Appleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Appleton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Appleton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appleton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret P. Appleton practice?
Dr. Margaret Appleton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Obstetricians & Gynecologists.