A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Appleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Appleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Appleton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Appleton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret P Appleton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret P. Appleton practice?
- Dr. Margaret Appleton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Appleton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Obstetricians & Gynecologists.