A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Arner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Arner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Lucy Arner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Arner practice?
- Dr. Margaret Arner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Arner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Willits, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA.
See Willits Primary Care Doctors.