A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Arner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Arner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Arner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Lucy Arner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Arner practice?
- Dr. Margaret Arner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Arner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Willits, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA.
See Willits Family Physicians and Willits Primary Care Doctors.