A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Ryan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Bernadette Ryan FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Ryan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Oneonta, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Herkimer, NY.
See Oneonta Surgeons.