A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Bailey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Bailey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Bailey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Margaret Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Bailey practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and College Station, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.