A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Balfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balfour
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Balfour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfour graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Balfour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ellen Balfour MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret E. Balfour practice?
- Dr. Margaret Balfour has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Balfour practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.