A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Basiliadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Basiliadis, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Basiliadis graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Catherine Basiliadis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Basiliadis practice?
- Dr. Margaret Basiliadis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Basiliadis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near N Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Plano, TX.