A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Bason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Bason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Bason, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Collagen Therapy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bason graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Michelle Bason MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Bason practice?
- Dr. Margaret Bason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Bason practices Dermatology near Weatogue, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT.
See Weatogue Dermatologists.