Dr. Margaret Baxter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Baxter?

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Both my husband and I see Dr Baxter and we have no complaints. She is attentive, caring and thorough. She listens and gives feedback and appropriate advice as well as diagnoses and medication.

Best Dr in Greece

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Amazing! Best Dr I have ever had. It's great to see a Dr with genuine concern for her patients and love her job.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Margaret is the best doctor I ever had. ALWAYS take the time to discuss issues and other topics.

Complete lack of respect for peoples time.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I have never in my life had such a difficult time getting an appointment. If I show up to my appointment on time I expect my Dr too also or at least with in 15-20mins. I was made to wait well over an hour.

Can't get an appointment

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Nothing over the counter is working to help me get rid of my congestion so I finally give in to make an appointment with my doctor. And all my fears come true... they have no availability. Good stuff doctors! This is one of the many reasons people self diagnose and do everything possible to avoid you guys... because you are the most difficult people in the world to work with.

Horrible

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

The secretarys are extremely disrespectful and incompetent. Its unbelievable hard to have a appointment set in a timely manner if your a new patients.

Patient for 3 years

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Baxter has the greatest bed side manner ever. She listens to everything you say and completely explains herself until your satisfied. She is just great! Other doctors could learn from her devotion .

Loved this office

Posted on April 15th, 2013

New patient as of last year. Have visited with Dr. Baxter and others in her office and am so grateful to be with them. Came from a bad experience with another doctor and so happy this relationship is a positive one. Definitely would have no hesitation recommending this team of doctors to anyone.

Awful

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I tried to become a new patient at the office. Had to have my records faxed first and doctor needed to review before accepting me. I am a physician assistant and a medical professional myself. It took over 3 weeks for her to review my records, in which I had no coverage by a doctor- the secretaries would not even let me make an appointment even though records were on hand. They called to tell me today she would not give me xanax which I use very as needed and reliably and that I would need a psychiatric consult if I wanted it. Completely rubbed me the wrong way. I will not allow her to be my physician and wasted weeks of her tying up my medical records. She is awful.. don't even bother.. secretaries are rude.

Horrible