Learn more about Dr. Margaret Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Behrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behrens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Behrens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Behrens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret C Behrens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Behrens practice?
- Dr. Margaret Behrens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Behrens practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors, Scottsdale Family Physicians, and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.