A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Behrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Behrens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Behrens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret C Behrens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Behrens practice?
- Dr. Margaret Behrens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Behrens practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.