Dr. Margaret Bergin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Bergin?

March 26th, 2013

Appointments are impossible!

I've started calling the office as soon as it opens to get an appointment for an accute issue - severe upper respiratory symptoms for example, and after speaking with the office staff and being told I would get a call back, neither a call nor an appointment happens! Numerous calls to the office after waiting hours for their call back result in discussions of how busy they are and the dr. cannot see me today. They do not leave room in the calendar for accute issues. I've called the emergency # as well and the doctor does not call back. When I have been able to get in & see her, I get an accurate diagnosis and treatment but her manner can be 'gruff' as reported by others. Time for a new doctor.

August 29th, 2012

I have tried to have a working relationship with Doctor but I can't seem to get past her outside gruff exterior. She needs to work on her bedside manner and on learning to trust her patients a little more. Medicine isn't only about solving puzzles we are human beings not just diseases. I have lost all sense of trust.

August 8th, 2011

Very caring

Dr. Bergin has been my PCP for years. I can always be seen the same day for an emergency & reach someone after hours. She has visited me in the hospital before going to work in the morning (around 6). Her PA is awesome too.

May 16th, 2017