A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Betts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Betts is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Betts graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Betts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Louise Betts MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Betts practice?
- Dr. Margaret Betts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Betts practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.