A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Bia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Bia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Bia, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bia graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret J Bia MD is a female Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Bia practice?
- Dr. Margaret Bia has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Bia practices Nephrology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Nephrologists.