A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Blanchard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Blanchard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blanchard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret V Blanchard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret V. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Margaret Blanchard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Blanchard practices Pediatrics near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayes, VA.
See Newport News Pediatricians.