Dr. Margaret Boltja MD Patient Reviews

3.1

July 9th, 2016
Rude
Dr. Boltja lacks a personality and a bedside manner. I am not a hard person to talk to yet she is rude and appears to be all about the money. She came by as I was waiting to check out and yelled at me in front of other patients (which is strictly against HIPAA guidelines) telling me I had something in my head that should not be there (micro adenoma on the pituitary gland which has gotten smaller each year). Very unprofessional Dr. Boltja! Her staff was courteous to me but I saw one of the office personnel bullying an older female patient about coming back for a follow-up appointment and told her if she did not, they would never see her again. I knew upon leaving that I would NEVER return! I would not recommend Dr. Boltja or this practice to anyone.

July 17th, 2013
Spouse of patient
Very caring and knowledgable physician. Visited my wife in hospital and showed great concern for her care & treatment. She found my wife dehydrated and lacking care the she should have been receiving during her inpatient admission. She ordered prompt, corrective measures to be taken.

July 1st, 2013
I thought doctor was very rude, and did not seem to care about any problems I had. I will not go back to her.

October 17th, 2012
I would not recommend Dr. Boltja to anyone. This was my first visit to her and felt that she was very cold towards me. Her beside manner could use an adjustment. I felt as if I was just another number on her list of things to do that day.

June 26th, 2012
Dr Boltja is a great dr, very caring and will answer all your questions.