Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude show details Rude
Jul 9th, 2016

Dr. Boltja lacks a personality and a bedside manner. I am not a hard person to talk to yet she is rude and appears to be all about the money. She came by as I was waiting to check out and yelled at me in front of other patients (which is strictly against HIPAA guidelines) telling me I had something in my head that should not be there (micro adenoma on the pituitary gland which has gotten smaller each year). Very unprofessional Dr. Boltja! Her staff was courteous to me but I saw one of the office personnel bullying an older female patient about coming back for a follow-up appointment and told her if she did not, they would never see her again. I knew upon leaving that I would NEVER return! I would not recommend Dr. Boltja or this practice to anyone.

Spouse of patient show details Spouse of patient
by John Parente on Jul 17th, 2013

Very caring and knowledgable physician. Visited my wife in hospital and showed great concern for her care & treatment. She found my wife dehydrated and lacking care the she should have been receiving during her inpatient admission. She ordered prompt, corrective measures to be taken.

Jul 1st, 2013

I thought doctor was very rude, and did not seem to care about any problems I had. I will not go back to her.

Oct 17th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Boltja to anyone. This was my first visit to her and felt that she was very cold towards me. Her beside manner could use an adjustment. I felt as if I was just another number on her list of things to do that day.

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr Boltja is a great dr, very caring and will answer all your questions.